Sunday, April 6, 2008

Life's Lessons.

If you know what's best for you--  don't LIE.  I do NOT tolerate liars.  Not under ANY circumstance.  Telling the truth is ALWAYS the best way to go.  NO QUESTION!

ALSO--  I can't handle people who ignore me.  If i call/text you, you better call/text back within 24 hours.  Especially if you know I need to talk to you.   And even MORE ESPECIALLY if you set up the "one minute" rule!  abide by your own rules.  One more thing: just pay the bill!

If you can't tell, i'm a little upset over two certain people in my life...

Lesson learned:  (1) don't fall for liars.
                      (2) don't become friends with your client.  

I feel life is too short to treat your "good friends" crappy.  (Can you tell i've had a bad month??)  I AM very grateful for the good people in my life who have been there to support me & help me through the not so fun times in life.  Thanks fam, des, and ash!  i loves you!

13 comments:

Heidi said...

oh my heo, that is the funniest freaking thing ever! you better believe I will do more than kick them, you better believe it! I'm sick of people being rude to my sister...

Haylee said...

Thanks sis. ME TOO!!! why are people so rude to heil?? i'm not a rude person! therefore, they shouldn't be rude to me! am i right or am i right?

Katie L said...

Haylee! You are such an awesome person!!! I love you heaps!! You deserve the BEST!!

Alexis said...

you are TOO funny. I love you and hope someday I don't see a picture of my feet along with the story about how I suck. Who is treating you wrong? I will hurt them.

BJ and Amber said...

EWwwwweewwwww! I'm so fed up with those people! I'm sorry you've had to go through this crap. Life IS too Short. Just be glad you have us. Because we LOVE you so much and think you are the most talented and loving person in the world. Chin UP! You're such a strong person...

Melanie said...

Gray skies are gonna clear up...put on a happy face. Wipe off the clouds and cheer up...put on a happy face. I know you love it when I sing to you.:)

Toni Call said...

i couldn't agree more about the lying thing. I'm not desperate enough for friends that i will put up with lying ones. I have plenty that i trust completely, so if i catch any of them lying, they are going DOWN.

Alexis said...

Toni is so right... literally, their tires will go DOWN. Just give me their address and a brief description of their vehicle hee hee hee

Haylee said...

Thanks girls! I'm glad to know you're on my side of the fence.. :)

Jennifer L said...

You deserve the best. When people don't measure up, move on. Chalk it up to experience and enjoy everything and everyone else in your life. You are a doll. People do not have the right to treat you bad. I love you much.

Heath & Ege said...

Who are these people and where do they live??? Big H is pissed and is gonna take down whoever hurt Hay.

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

Give me their address, and I'll sick Sita on them! :)

Nielsen Family said...

Yikes out of all these threats I'd go with Sita! He's pretty much a cage fighter! I hate liars too... its just too bad that most of the time you don't know they are one until too late.