Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thanks Heid-


I have the NICEST sister ever!  She has done so much for me lately and I am so thankful!  Yesterday i got home from a long day at work and school and Heidi was just getting done cleaning my room.  I couldn't believe it.  I'm not the best at keeping my room clean, so this chore wasn't the easiest for her..  She cleaned my room, bathroom, folded my clothes in my closet, arranged top drawer (bobby pins, brushes, hair elastics) , and even ironed my sheets, just the way i like them.  The service doesn't stop at cleaning my room – Yesterday she brought me a delicious egg sandwich, chips, apples, and Diet Coke to my work.    I am so grateful for my sister/roommate and all she does for me!  Thanks sis!

6 comments:

Jennifer L said...

Haylee, you are so lucky to have a nice sis like Heidi. Hopefully someday you can return the favor. By the way your picture didn't work on your blog.
Love you!

BJ and Amber said...

Lucky you...Heidi does always do the nicest things. She is such a sweet sister and aunt.

Heidi said...

You're welcome cute girl! I still need to finish the dirty work... I could bring the picture up if I click on where it should be and it downloaded - SO cute! Amber said you needed to save it as a jpg. Thanks for the way nice post. I love you so much!

Emily said...

Wow! She ironed your sheets?! I would have never thought that normal people did that kind of thing. Sounds smooth for sleeping though. (at least for ONE night anyway) What a great sister she is. Lucky you!

Heath & Ege said...

This totally doesn't surprise me! Heid's is one of the most thoughtful people I've ever met!

Anonymous said...

Your sister is great! I wish i had a roomate like that, boys are very different! It was fun having lunch with you today...you are a cutie!