Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This is what i LOVE

1. I am addicted to American Idol.  it IS my favorite thing.  David Archie, David H, Jason Castro, and Michael Johns are my favs.

2. My MacBook Pro.  it IS my life!
3. Happy people.  nice people.  people that make me feel good.
4. Dogs.  mainly house/small dogs.
5. Pepperoni Pizza.  no matter where from, i love it.
6. Spring Flowers.
7. My bf's: Desi and Ashley
8. Family.  they are the key to happiness.
9. Jimmy Johns: 4 LBI, no sprouts, 3 mustard packets.  Diet Coke.  Salt and Vinegar Jimmy Chips.  YUMMY!
10. Facebook.


4 comments:

Heidi said...

I LOVE IT. Finally, a post from you. I know you have been way busy though. Your list is just perf. It is SO you. I love you so much and I hope your day gets just a little better.

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

I have been looking for a new blog from you cute girl. For a while there I was seeing you everywhere, now I have not seen you in quite some time :( Have a good day lovely lady

Alexis said...

oh my gosh that made me laugh. my favorite is "dogs: mainly house/small" HA HA. So you are not thankful for big dogs? You get to see me this weekend!

Jennifer said...

You are so cute Haylee! I wish we lived closer together so we could play more often! Love you! -Jenn